Logo of LLMC Digital present on all screens.  Clicking here will always return to Homepage
A 501 (c)(3) nonprofit committed to ‘saving the law’
prd server 3Book Bag
Description and Holding Information
House. Act to incorporate the Proprietors of Chelsea Free Bridge, 1834
SEE ALSO 52563 House No. 72 An Act to incorporate the proprietors of Chelsea Free Bridge, 1834. Three men were incorporated as above to build a
bridge across Chelsea Creek from Noddles Island to the farm of Benjamin Shurtleff. Specifications were listed, including a 24 hour demand draw. The
proprietors had to post a bond and be liable for damages to travelers on the bridge. The group had three years to finish the bridge. The bill passed
the Senate on March 14, 1834. (Digitized from a microfilm copy of title originally held by the Massachusetts State Library).
Title:   An act to incorporate the Proprietors of Chelsea Free Bridge
OCLC Number:   1402308520
Available Volumes
NameFiche CountOnlinePaper Backup
Vol. 1YesNo