Logo of LLMC Digital present on all screens.  Clicking here will always return to Homepage
A 501 (c)(3) nonprofit committed to ‘saving the law’
prd server 2Book Bag
Description and Holding Information
House. Act to incorporate the Central Mills, 1828
H.R. No. 54 An Act to incorporate the Central Mills, 1828. Four men were incorporated as Central Mills with the usual responsibilities of a
corporation. The group could build a dam in a specific place in Middlesex County that would have a lock that would allow for passage of boats or rafts no
larger than sixteen feet wide at or near high tide only and without toll. The company could construct other structures as necessary. The top of the dam
was to be constructed to be a road bed and the company was welcome to build a road from its dam to the Medford Road. (Digitized from a microfilm copy
of title originally held by the Massachusetts State Library).
Title:   An act, to incorporate the Central Mills.
OCLC Number:   1370094961
Available Volumes
NameFiche CountOnlinePaper Backup
Vol. 1YesNo