A collection of scattered editions of the East Florida Herald published from January 1, 1823 to 1824. These periodicals were published weekly in St.
Augustine and contained a variety of topics and news. Included were items such as legislative and territorial laws, court news and notices, local
and foreign reporting, as well as the typical editorials and letters to the editor. Of note, some editions had substantially better printing than
others. (Digitized from a microfilm copy of titles originally held by the Florida State Library, Archives Department and Florida State Library).